When you arrive, just give us a call or send us a text letting us know and a team member will go over our new protocols with you. For the safety of your family and ours, we are currently offering curbside service only.
We will do our best to make sure your pet is receiving the best care possible while under our watch and that you feel included and informed each step of the way. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will bring your pet into the clinic for their initial weigh-in.
- A veterinarian will then gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have over the phone and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, a technician will call you to go over billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.